Broken-down Poetry: Merry Christmas '98!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Merry Christmas '98!

So I found this story I had written in third grade. It was a pretty good concept had I not rushed through it. Maybe, oh yes maybe, I'll revist this storyline.... (not.)

[Disclaimer: I couldn't spell words like "coffee" and "pole" back in third grade so I corrected the grammar so no one would get confused.]
One Christmas Eve Santa was lost! Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Cupid. No, I don't make people fall in love. I'm the reindeer. Yes, there is Dasher, Donner, Prancer too, but they're on a coffee break and I'm gong to tell the story.

In 1986, Santa was lost.

"Ho Ho Ho!" Santa said to Mrs. Claus. "Is my coat ready?"

"Yes, Santa. I'll be right there!" Mrs. Claus said to Santa.

"Ma, I'm going to be laaate!"

And right then Santa disappeared.

Yes, you are probably wondering what happened to Santa, but my reading turns over, here is Comet.

Hi, I'm Comet. Ok, now Santa woke up and he was in the land of Oz!

"We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz," Santa heard. Santa talked to the strange people. And a few seconds later he was going to the Wizard of Oz too. When he got there, he wished to go back to the North Pole and he did.

Well, that's the end of the story, bye!

Honestly, can you get a better story than that? come'on.

No comments: